These Lalaloopsy have Loopy Hair made out of long, soft yarn that you can style, twist, braid, and brush!
Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair Dolls
The Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life when their very last stitch was sewn.
These Lalaloopsy have Loopy Hair made out of long, soft yarn that you can style, twist, braid, and brush! Now you can style your Lalaloopsy doll’s hair in “sew” many loopy styles!
Spot Splatter Splash
Spot Splatter Splash is a painter who loves all sorts of art, the messier, the better! Spot can usually be found painting a picture or trying to find a creative way to make a big mess. She always has a dab of paint on her dress! She also has a wild imagination and loves all the colors of the rainbow. Her favorite things besides painting are jumping in puddles, eating spaghetti, or doing anything messy!
She wears a red and white striped shirt with white collar and a row of buttons going down her chest. Her skirt is white and composed of three layers, lined with red thread.
She comes with two zebra's, red bows, and sky blue hearts. Her brush is red.
Sewn on Date: October 25th (International Artist Day; also Picasso's birthday)
- Lalaloopsy Loopy Hair have real yarn hair!
- Extra soft, long yarn hair can be styled, twisted, braided, and brushed
- Includes fun hair brush and hair clips, beads.
- Articulated head, arms and legs.
- Endless silly styles!
- Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play
- Product Measures: 5.5" x 14" x 15"
- Recommended Ages: 4-6 years