|Home » |
Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Dress Up Collection Doll
If Dora’s going on an adventure you can bet it’s in style! This 15” Dora doll is ready to take you along for an adventure with her! This special Doll has real eyelashes, rooted hair and comes with a fabric purse and an additional outfit change. Dora also comes with a REAL book that tells a fun story about that day’s specific adventure. Collect the fashions and other story books available in different themes like Rainy Day, School Day, Beach Adventure and Fiesta!
- Product Measures: Height Width Length
- Dora Doll: 15 X 7 X 5
- Brush: 4.25 X 1.75 X 0.75
- Book (17 double sided pages; Ref #V2329 ) 7 X 5 X 0.5
- Recommended Ages: 3 Years & Up
Dora is ready for an adventure!
15" fashion Dora doll is the perfect size to make dress up more fun
Real eyelashes and rooted hair
Includes a purse and an additional outfit change
Comes with a book that tells a story about Dora's adventures
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 9 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 9 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
6 of 6 found the following review helpful:
Durable unDoraDec 18, 2011
By Gertrude, the Bad Queen
"Live well, laugh loudly, leave no witnesses."
"That's not Dora!" was what the little girl said when she opened the package. I was hoping this doll would look more like Dora than it does in these pictures, but the truth is she doesn't.
That being said, Dora makes a very durable doll. So far I have found her under piles of toys, in the mouth of a dog who was sizing her up for a meal, out in the rain, partly stuck in a laundry chute, and falling down the stairs. And that was before we gave it to our 3 year old granddaughter for her birthday. (Just kidding.)
Marley now seems to have accepted this doll as Dora with long hair, at least enough that she is willing to drag Dora around by said hair. I asked her if we carried her around that way when she was a baby and she said, "Yes."
Much later, it occurred to me that when we watch Dora, Dora is always wearing her trademark orange-red shorts and pink shirt. Didn't Dora used to change her clothes every program? Maybe that's Dora's clothes seem to be dresses or dress up things. It would be nice to have some doctor, explorer, Indian... almost any kind of costume for Dora.
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Good and Bad Qualities for this DoraMar 03, 2012
By Melissa Watson
My daughter just had to have this Dora for Christmas when she saw a picture of it. We tried to change her mind, since we already have plenty of Dora things and this doll is not inexpensive, but she was not to be detoured. I'm honestly not sure if I would recommend this doll or not. She has good and bad qualities.
1. Every outfit comes with a different book. I like that there are original stories so the doll encourages more reading.
2. There are several outfit options, so lots of pretending options.
3. She doesn't talk or sing! (I appreciate quiet toys that require more imagination.)
1. My daughter, three, almost four really struggles to dress her with some of the outfits. Her arms are long and hard (meaning they don't bend) so you have to get the clothes going at just the right angle or they get stuck. Very frustrating sometimes.
2. I've already had to sew all three buttons back on the jacket. They did not come attached very well, and are almost too large for the holes in the jacket, so you really have to work to get them through, thereby loosening them to the point of falling off.
3. She comes with a hair brush that will pull out hair if you aren't careful.
After putting it down in writing I would say this isn't a terrible item, and my daughter does love her, taking her on lots of adventures, but she's not worth the price. (And I even got a deal at Christmas from amazon.) And may not be a good option for a child who is easily frustrated.
Deenas DollJan 30, 2013
By Daniel sauseda
Its a great doll
I like this doll because my grandaughter has been wanting it for so long.
I recommend it to any Dora favorites.
Dora dress up dollNov 15, 2012
Received the doll I ordered for my grandaughter and cannot wait til Christmas to see her face light up. This doo is beautiful and comes with assorted outfits to dress her in. Wonderful product.
My daughter loves the long hairFeb 09, 2012
By Michael Upton
My daughter loves this Dora with the long hair. She has previous versions of the Dora doll this size but wanted this one because its got long hair and is more up to date.
See all 9 customer reviews on Amazon.com